Digital Mix was fortunate to have been chosen by ATAINZ to provide a conference video recording service for their 2019 annual conference in Sunny Nelson, New Zealand.
Key presentations to delegates attending the conference were recorded and edited post event to include all PowerPoint slides and other content. The finished files were then distributed to all ATAINZ members via the members only portal on the ATAINZ website.
The list of conference video recording equipment included
- Panasonic HD camera with tripod
- Panasonic HD camera for cutaway angles
- Sennheiser radio microphone kit
- Decimator for HDMI and SDI cross conversion
- Zoom audio recorder for back up audio track.
- Onsite technician for Audio Visual managemant and IMAG
- Onsite camera operator
Technical support included
- Management of audio levels
- Preparing presenter microphones and attaching mics
- Management of PowerPoint presentations for IMAG and presenter foldback monitors in front of stage
- Backup laptops for presenters
- Presenter timing system at front of stage
The conference was a huge success and has allowed for delegates unable to attend to benefit from the very informative presentations.
Digital Mix has provided conference recording services for a number of corporate clients in some of the best venues in Auckland and around New Zealand. From single camera recordings of small meetings to multi camera recording and livestreaming of large events and conferences. Digital Mix has the equipment and expertise to ensure your conference video is a success.
For more information on our conference video recording service visit this page or contact Digital Mix at any time to discuss your requirements