Whether it’s a conference or a training session, a fashion show or a funeral, we have the video production equipment to suit.
A good production is made up of many elements, and planning is crucial to ensuring a good quality product. We can assist you. When planning your production there some important considerations such as: lighting, camera angles, audio feeds from the PA system, and power requirements. Audio is probably the second most important consideration. We have the equipment to connect to in-house public address systems, this ensures your message is seen and heard perfectly. Where it is not possible to connect, we provide our own audio systems to ensure a great result. We’ve worked in some of Auckland’s best venues and have the expertise and equipment to make your event recording a success. Post production we edit with AVID Media Composer.
We also have a small studio space complete with lighting and green screen.
Video production Equipment:
Our video production facilities are made up of:
- 3 x Panasonic Full HD camcorders
- 1 x Sony HD Mini Cam
- 1 x Panasonic HD mini cam
- 1 x GoPro Hero with housings and brackets
- Blackmagic Production Studio 4K switcher for multi camera recordings and dedicated laptop for control
- 1 x HDSDI recorder
- 1 x Livestream Broadcaster
- Tripods and Dolly
- Sennheisser shotgun mic, wireless microphones and audio transmitters.
- Lighting – 4 x 500w tungsten (additional lighting available on request)
- 1 x flouro softbox 4 x 55w
- Audio Compressors and distributors for additional news camera feeds
See our rates page for pricing