The Food Show Auckland 2019 – another premium event brought to you by the team at Edwards Sound and Digital Mix.
We are proud to have worked in conjunction with the team at Edwards Sound to provide the cameras and operator for the 2019 Auckland Food Show.
The audio visual system supplied by Edwards Sound comprised the following components
- HD LED display system
- Blackmagic ATEM HD camera switching
- DAS Audio loudspeaker system – 8 speakers
- Amplifiers, and audio processing equipment
- 2 x headset wireless mics, 2 x handheld wireless mics
- 2 x laptops for video and background music playback
- 4 x HD cameras in various locations
- Wireless operator communication system
The 4 HD cameras were positioned as
- Direct overhead PTZ Camera with remote operation
- Wide angle for front shot of the stage
- Tripod mounted camera on dolly for close up stage shots
- Shoulder camera for audience and other shots
After setup and testing the stage was set for some of New Zealand’s and Australia’s celebrity chefs to demonstrate their culinary skills. Over a four day period, celebrity chefs Annabelle White, Annabelle Langbeing, Jax Hamilton, Simon Gault, Luke Hines and others graced the Neff Cooking Theatre main stage to demonstrate to keen punters.
The multiple camera angles options allowed for maximum coverage of the demonstrations and extreme close up action being displayed on the high definition LED display system. People placed further back in the audience where accommodated with additional HD displays and delayed speaker feeds.
A program video monitor was placed at the front of stage allowing for program output feedback. This allowed the chefs to see what was being displayed on the HD LED system without having to turn their backs to the audience. In addition a foldback speaker was located on stage allowing for the chefs to hear the questions and answers from the audience.
The Auckland Foodshow 2019 – Another hugely successful event put together by Edwards Sound and Digital Mix.