Are you up to date with current legislation in the Health and Safety space? Would a range of health and safety training videos assist in achieving compliance?
Digital Mix have produced a number of Health and Safety training videos for various industrial clients. We work alongside Industrial HSEQ consultants to ensure every box is ticked with respect to current health and safety legislation.
From concept to delivery we work with each other to ensure the subject is properly researched, scripted, filmed, edited and distributed. The ultimate aim being to provide a health and safety training video that will assist in reducing lost time injuries and costs associated with damage to plant and machinery.
Some of the topics we’ve covered in health and safety training videos
- Generic Health and Safety Induction videos
- Driver Training videos
- Working at heights and associated risks
- Confined spaces and associated risk
- Vehicle and plant specific videos
- Aviation security videos
- Operator training videos
Vehicle Specific health and safety videos for driver training
Digital Mix have produced a range of videos for a local engineering company around vehicle specific driver training. In this case the videos provided driver training for a range of dual steer vehicles used in solid waste kerbside collection vehicles. Working closely with the client WTEL and with Industrial HSEQ consultants we produced a series of instructional videos, workbooks and printed standard operating procedures.
Digital Mix personnel have worked at a number of industrial sites across New Zealand and Australia including:
- Envirowaste, Auckland, Cambridge and Tauranga – Driver training videos
- Heavy machinery removal and relocation projects
- Various Landfill operations
- Wilkinson Transport Engineers
- Watercare – Mangere WWTP
- IMG – NZ Steel
- Auckland – Kiwi Rail electrification project
- Melbourne – Level Crossing removal project
Please visit our Health and Safety training videos page for more information on this and other services or feel free to contact us at any time to discuss your requirements.