Livestreaming of video feeds used to be very complex and problematic, not anymore! Livestreaming has become part of every day life. More and more people are realizing the potential and cost savings associated with livestreaming an event. Given the future that COVID 19 has dealt us, livestreaming of events is going to become the new “normal”
VIMEO Premium account – use of our Vimeo Premium account is included. Vimeo provides a full featured livestreaming and video content hosting solution. Livestreams can be public, private or password protected. Livestreams are archived for future playback and content can be downloaded (if allowed). Contact us for more information.
Go to our Vimeo Page for more information.
Digital Mix offer a livestreaming service for small to medium sized events such as.
- Dance and stage shows
- Funerals and memorials
- Religious Gatherings
- Sporting events
- Internal corporate communications
- Cooking demonstrations
Outside Broadcast Unit
Our compact mobile studio / outside broadcast unit can be deployed in less than an hour.
The mobile studio offers
- Multiple high definition cameras – up to 12 sources.
- Keying / overlay of graphics such as scores, time, logos and lower third graphics.
- External laptop inputs for PowerPoint presentations or video playback.
- External audio inputs for commentators or presenters.
- Back up video recording of program output.
- Battery backup of critical systems
- Operator communications
We can stream to the most popular hosts such as
- Vimeo – Premium account included
- Zoom – Upgraded account, up to 100 users, no time limit
- Youtube – Customer account
- Facebook – Customer account
- RTMP Feeds
No Broadband – No Problem
A hard wired connection to a local router is always the best option, unfortunateley this is not always possible. For venues with limited broadband connectivity the solution may be a 4G broadband connection.
Our 4G mobile broadband system includes an external high gain antenna system.
An example of a multi camera stream with basic graphics.
We are proud to sponsor the livestream equipment and personnel for the Howick Santa Parade. The 2019 Howick Santa Parade livestream consisted of 2 cameras and a basic sponsor overlay. Camera 1 located in an elevated position to provide a long shot of Picton Street. Camera 2 located to provide a side on close up shot of the parade. Broadband connection via a wireless connection to our friends at the Good Home
The equipment list – 2019 Howick Santa Parade
- Blackmagic ATEM video switcher with preloaded graphics
- Laptop for Blackmagic switcher control
- Laptop for video stream and internet connection
- Preview Monitor
- Radio communications between operators
- ATOMOS Ninja for backup video recording
- Audio from camera microphones mixed for program feed
- 1 x HD camera on tripod
- 1 x HD mini camera bracket mount
Digital Mix have the equipment and personnel to make your next livestream event a success.
Please contact us to discuss the options available.